Contra Con Ass Day

Geez! Today's a meeting day with a financial investor and then I find out there will be rerouting at 9am in prep for the 4pm Rally against Con Ass. I hope it won't affect much the route of the rich person and that the meeting starts on time.I need to smile at the sun so that the morning would be indeed a sunny morning, literally AND figuratively.

Like in most of the anti government rallies, Makati is home to anti government peeps. Why couldn't the rally happen somewhere else? The rallyists are backed up by Mayor Binay, one of the most outspoken critics of the Arroyo government.

Going back to my first paragraph..Don't get me wrong. I'm not the millionaire type. I don't even have a steady income, but we've got to start somewhere, right? Even if it has long been overdue. Good thing, I'm still here on earth and while on earth, there's still a chance to do good. Haha! Serious!

It's a long time since I last blogged, today will be the first day (again) of the rest of my life. For posterity reasons, here goes the adventurer again.

No comments: