Outreach on Sunday, Sept. 28

Two months ago I received a request letter from a parish sent by fax. I was amused to read my name with the title "Dr." They thought an outreach with a medical mission must have a doctor as its organizer! But no, I used to aspire to be one, and it never materialized. I guess I'm just a doctor in my heart.
For the third year in a row, the less privileged have benefited from activities I have organized for their bodily and spiritual health. The next one will be a whole afternoon affair in the biggest barangay in the Philippines - in Bagong Silang, Caloocan. Networking with people, the number of volunteers is impressive. A group of 14 dentists care of Doc Noemi, 3 MDs, and 11 nurses, plus other volunteers will help more than four hundred locals. Medicines and supplies are taken care of my generous donors. This is all possible with the collaboration of Maam Chuchi and the Ang Muling Pagkabuhay ng Panginoon Parish people. Thanks to all.

No comments: