Where to get low-cost training PCs

I am looking for low-cost training PCs. I started to do so last Tuesday and I realized so far the best bet is Netopia's training site proposal. At least the one in Waltermart Pasong Tamo. Conveniently located, and near eateries, and even the moviehouse. Cost-effective for trainees as many as 18. Problem is I only have one-sixths of that number.
When I registered Crossover LC's name, I placed the working capital as Php 100,000. My seatmate said that I should have just insisted to the ale on the counter that it's much less than that. The higher the capitalization, the higher will be the payment for a business permit. Haay. I just wanted to use a name but because I had to do it legally, I realize it's not that simple. I think with the advent of my first client (crossing my fingers na hindi maudlot!), what I guesstimated as my working capital may be correct. So..God help..please give me a stream of projects!
Last night I surfed Openpinoy.com and found out they're like another HMR. I'll check them out soon. Branded Pentium 4 with flat monitor costs less than 7,000! I also surfed to Yugatech to find out I can assemble a mini PC with Intel Atom processor that costs only 3,000. With the other necessary paraphernalia, I dunno how much that will be.

No comments: