Guess where I was


Today after the lastest session in my training project, I went to the BIR to get the COR for my learning center. This is the certificate of business registration needed for the Barangay Clearance needed for the business permit for the Municipal Hall (haa a rundown sentence). Yesterday I went to our barangay to ask for the list of requirements for a business permit. They were just the ones to give the clearance for the veracity of the business address.


Last year I went to this place also to get the COR as a "management"consultant. The ale in BIR chose that title, not me. I found out that my RDO was transferred to another site within Makati also. It was too late to make habol so I decided to stay a little bit longer to see if there were properties for lease or for sale.


The original BIR office rooms were on sale. Plus the current site of the travel agency that I got ideas for educational tours. I asked the lady in the administration office if pre-schools could be set up in the building but she said no. There was someone who asked the same question before but he got a negative answer. My bias for learning center showed!

















Along the way I snapped photos of the
 announcement of the transfer, from the floor I was directed to by the lady guard I asked where the BIR was. It used to be in the ground floor, now it was in the 7th floor. I
 saw that after the kindhearted lady who lent me the ballpen suggested I talk to anyone in the office I was in, for my queries regarding other requirements for the form 1901 I filled out. It was from there that I learned my RDO was transferred. The lady I asked even asked me if I would want them to process it for me. I declined, saying I could handle it myself. If LTO had external fixers, this RDO had at least an internal one.




My trip there was not in vain because I used time to do my long-delayed exercise. It consisted of going down (but not up!) the stairs. This shot gives an idea how much similar it was to climbing a steep mountain (daw, according to me). 

This shot with the elevator that only goes to selected upper floors. Would you believe the escalators are not turned on. They just tell you to exercise if you're going to the second up to the fourth floors.

No comments: