Wow I was patient today

Not that I was ill or something or I saw the doctor but today I am happy to say I acted with patience. After my friend and I parted ways - I took the jeep going to MRT Belair that passes by Jupiter Street. For the second time the driver of the jeep DID NOT turn left to Paseo and then right to Jupiter. The first time it happened weeks ago I lambasted the driver because before boarding I asked him if the jeep would go to Jupiter. It was I think three times I confirmed with him and the driver said yes yes yes. And like some yeses, it really meant a no.

Fast forward to today. I had a hunch the jeep was bound straight to Buendia MRT but I thought otherwise because it made a swerve from the right to the leftmost side as if making for left of Paseo. When the light turned green, finally, I was disappointed (not really) that it made straight and not left. Hmm like what happened before. This time I didn't make a fuss but when all the passengers went down, that was when I politely told the driver that hello was it bound for MRT Belair. And this driver was pala the same driver that did it the first time!!!!! He pointed to the MRT as 'MRT' and then towards Mercury Drug store at the corner of Buendia and Jupiter as 'ayun Belair'. Had I not been in the mood I could have hit him over the head..but no..I was cool and polite and respectful! That's a feat. I just told him I will get off near Jaguar to go to Jupiter. And..the respectful tone I gave him gave back to me a respectful tone from that dang driver.

Peace, man!

No comments: