Dabbling in real estate

So in the US because of the sub prime leasing fiasco, the real estate biz has gone low. In the Philippines, it is not happening because the ordinary way of leasing / loaning / selling real property is practiced. I wanted to be a licensed real estate broker like a month ago. I was already looking into which review sessions I will be attending. I zeroed to one already which boasted of producing top examinees for the past two or three licensure dates.
But last week my resolution not to be one was in action! Instead of a broker, I decided to be an accredited real agent of real estate companies. I sulited (when you surf google, you google. so when you "sulit", you surf the sulit website). And I got one lead! This broker is asking me to attend a two day seminar by a company and is giving me 3% commission.
Bleah, I got another one and this broker is giving me 4%. Plus the choice to earn a lower commission of 1% just to give successful referrals. Yes, you guess right, I'll go for this biggier commish. Now let me just send my resume.

No comments: