The second half of the favor

Favor...not a party favor, but an answered prayer! I was asking the help of Opus Dei founder (sola scriptura people: please respect this action, 'k?) St. Josemaria Escriva for more projects for this cash strapped freelancin' person (moi). Last Friday I received an email alert that said Winsource company seeks a Cobol instructor. That's what I am, mainframe is the name of my game. So immediately I sent my email and called up the office. The girl on the other end said for me to wait for her call in case she sees my resume answers their need. In less than two hours I got a call from her! Half of the favor was granted all under two hours. Tomorrow, Monday, will be my interview, and in case the hiring manager likes me, it will also be the day of contract signing.

I need to follow up St. Josemaria for the second half of the favor. If given, then I parteeh!

No comments: