Thank you, Facebook!

Today I already have 600 plus friends in Facebook. Friend "collecting" in Facebook is one of my hobbies. It's so nice to re connect with people you have dealt with, been with in school, worked with, played sports with, etc etc. I think it's much better than Friendster and Multiply which cater to a younger generation. My nieces whose ages range from 7 to 13 are hooked. I don't know about my sister and brother knowing the age minimum to register in those social websites but I am happy to see them posting away online!
One advantage of FB is you can talk to your niece who's faraway in another place. The distance between the two of you is shortened, and you only need be online to connect with her. By the way, she's also my godchild and those years which we were not connecting will be over now. Thanks to FB, my BFF.

No comments: